Normal Business Hours

No matter what type of claim you are reporting, your first step during normal business hours is to contact your independent insurance broker. Your broker is there to serve you and will look after all the details of reporting your claim for you.

**Brokers are to report all claims on behalf of insured

Marine Losses in the United States

**Loss Notice Form is still required from Brokers on after hours emergency claims.

Back to Claims